9th February 2019, 12:49 PM
kahkasha chauhan

Eligibility and other requirements to get admission in B.Sc Anthropology?

I'm in class 12th and after that I want to get admission in B.Sc. Anthropology. So, what should I do for getting admission in it? Is there any entrance? How much do I need to score in my final exams? Which colleges are best for B.Sc Anthropology and how much would it cost me?

15th February 2019, 06:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and other requirements to get admission in B.Sc Anthropology?

B.Sc. Anthropology or Bachelor of Science in Anthropology is an undergraduate Anthropology course. Anthropology is the study of humanity. The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Science stream. As per my suggestion, you should score at least 50% marks in your 12th class.

In order to get admission in govt college, you have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the college. The average course fee for this course is Rs.40000 to 50000 per year. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Anthropology is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?