17th July 2018, 09:52 PM
Manish9013027982

Eligibility to study BTech(ECE) for Diploma Polymer Technology student?

Sir, I am doing Diploma in Polymer Technology course. After completing my Diploma course, I want to do BTech in the specialization of ECE. I would like to know about my eligibility to do this course in BTech after my Diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can be done after Diploma in Polymer Technology? List of government colleges offering higher studies in Polymer Technology?
  2. Where can I do distance B.Tech in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope of studying Diploma in Polymer Technology course?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Polymer Technology?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and scope of Polymer Technology Diploma course?
  6. B.E after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Which course to do after Diploma in Polymer Technology for a better career opportunity?
  8. Which course can be taken after polymer technology? List of colleges offering the PG in Polymer Technology?
  9. What is the process for admission after diploma in polymer technology
  10. Lateral entry btech 2nd year Polymer technology trade
  11. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  14. How can I do my B.Tech in Mumbai after doing diploma in Polymer and Plastic Engineering?
  15. Is there a good scope in Polymer Technology in India?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Polymer Science and Rubber Technology course in Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan? Will I have to learn Japanese language?
  17. How much fee I have to pay for PPT Exam?
  18. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
19th July 2018, 06:11 PM
somany3116

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(ECE) for Diploma Polymer Technology student?

Pass in diploma with 45% marks or pass in b.sc with 45% marks and maths as compulsory subject in class 12th.
If above eligibility criteria fulfills you can apply for btech .
19th July 2018, 07:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(ECE) for Diploma Polymer Technology student?

Eligibility to study B.Tech( ECE) for diploma PolymerTechnology student:-

Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualification:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with 50% marks are also eligible for BTech ECE course.

For lateral entry admission, students who have cleared 1st year in the same course can apply for admission in 2nd year in a different college and those who have a diploma in electronics and communication are also eligible for BTech ECE course.

The age limit is between 17 to 25 years.

Admission Process:-

For seeking admission to B.Tech ECE students need to clear the entrance exam, group discussion and personal interview round.
20th July 2018, 09:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for studying B.Tech ECE after diploma in polymer technology.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The basic eligibility required fir studying this course is a 10+2 in PCM with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The candidates who have studied diploma in electrical/ electronics/ PCM reakted subjects from any recognised university.

Since you have studied diploma in polymer technology you can study B.Tech in polymer technology/ plastic technology or its related stream but you cannot study B.Tech in ECE.
21st July 2018, 03:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Diploma candidates are eligible for admission in second year of Bachelor's degree in technology through LEET exam. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is a state level exam for diploma holders for admission in B.Tech course.

Candidate must have done diploma in any stream from a recognized institute with minimum of 60% marks. Depending upon your performance in exam and rank secured, you can choose stream of your choice in engineering college. You can also apply for JEE exam for admission in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?