14th March 2010, 05:03 PM
avinash12

Eligible for the ftii entrance exam while in btech final year electronice?

i'm currently perceiving b tech in electronics final year .am i eligible for the ftii 2010 entrance exam.
when will you release application form to apply

i expect a reply from u as early as possible

15th March 2010, 10:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligible for the ftii entrance exam while in btech final year electronice?

my dear friend.........you are not eligible for this exams , because you dont complete your bacholar degree, after completing your bacholar course, you are eligible for this exams.
25th March 2010, 06:25 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligible for the ftii entrance exam while in btech final year electronice?

Hi,
the eligibility for the ftii entrance exam is minimum a bachelor degree with at least 50% score in total. So first complete graduation in B.tech then you can certainly apply for this!
31st March 2010, 07:50 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hello friend.
you have a question that you want to know about the ftii exam while in b.tech..the best way to find your answers is to visit the following site:
www.chalocampus.com/ftii-pune-pgd-admissions-2009/
here you can get all informations about all your queries and also the eligibility.
best of luck.
26th June 2010, 03:39 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You have to complete your graduation first. Then apply for FTII entrance exam. Because the minimum eligibility to sit for this exam is a bachelor's degree.

There are various courses offered through FTII exam, Short-term courses and 1-2 year PG courses.

Good luck!
30th August 2010, 03:18 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
I am sorry to say that you can not go for FTII exam as your course is not completed yet,
so complete your course 1st,then apply for FTII exam.
Bachelor degree is one point of FTII criterias.

Good luck.
22nd February 2011, 09:03 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Eligible for the ftii entrance exam while in btech final year electronic
to say that you can not go for FTII exam as your course is not completed yet,
so complete your course 1st,then apply for FTII exam.
Bachelor degree is one point of FTII criterias
You have to complete your graduation first. Then apply for FTII entrance exam. Because the minimum eligibility to sit for this exam is a bachelor's degree.
There are various courses offered through FTII exam, Short-term courses and 1-2 year PG courses.
to visit the following site:
www.chalocampus.com/ftii-pune-pgd-admissions-2009/
here you can get all informations about all your queries and also the eligibility

good luck
29th May 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i had completed my B.Tech graduation course with 55% in the Electronics branch .Can i get the application form for admission in FTII
26th August 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am final year B.E(computer science & engineering ) student . am i eligible to get admission in FTII,pune.
23rd September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing commercial art diploma in mumbai . am i eligible to get admmission in FTII, Pune

emial: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?