6th February 2017, 12:44 PM
vishwamohan1996

Which Engineering Colleges in India offers Engineering course in Urdu Medium?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (Maulvi) from Madarsha Board of Bihar and now I want to study Engineering course in Urdu Medium so I want to know which Engineering Colleges in India offers Engineering course in Urdu Medium? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  2. List of Open universities in India which offers B.Ed in Urdu?
  3. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  4. Best colleges for doing Urdu medium B.Ed
  5. Does Mumbai university offer HSC in Urdu medium?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  7. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium
  8. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  9. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  10. Eligiblity to study B.U.M.S for 12th Biology Urdu medium student of MP Madrasah Board having secured 73.4% marks?
  11. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College? -- [New]
  12. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  13. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  14. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  15. List of engineering colleges offering Robotics engineering in Hyderabad?
  16. Which colleges provide best placements in Civil Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Model question papers for Maths in Urdu medium?
  18. Procedure and requirements to become DEO for B.A. and D.Ed(Urdu) candidate?
7th February 2017, 08:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Engineering Colleges in India offers Engineering course in Urdu Medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwamohan1996 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (Maulvi) from Madarsha Board of Bihar and now I want to study Engineering course in Urdu Medium so I want to know which Engineering Colleges in India offers Engineering course in Urdu Medium? Please answer as soon as possible.
There are no engineering college in India where you can do engineering course in Urdu Medium. All engineering college of India used English Language for study.
22nd June 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Engineering Colleges in India offers Engineering course in Urdu Medium?

If you want to do Engineering in Urdu medium then you should apply in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad which offers Diploma engineering and B Tech in Urdu Medium. Along with this Manuu offer different other courses through Urdu Medium.
www.manuu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?