11th April 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering course should I choose after scoring 70% in board exam in GUJCET?

i given hsc board nd gujcet exam this year(2012). I will get 70% in board exams nd in gujcet my result will be very low. And after counting all, i wil get 63%. Which engineering course should i choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online?
  2. Will I get admission in government MBBS college after scoring 74 in GUJCET and 94% in CBSE board exam
  3. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in any engineering field through self finance after scoring 76 in A group in GUJCET and 48.8% in boards?
  5. Whether GSEB Science Board syllabus is enough to prepare for GUJCET? -- [New]
  6. GUJCET Physics and Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Should I give GUJCET to be eligible for engineering admission? What is the procedure to fill up the GUJCET form?
  8. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  9. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
  10. Can other state students appear for GUJCET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for GUJCET for a domicile student?
  12. GUJCET board question papers of Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  13. Which stream should I choose after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th board exam?
  14. Is GUJCET necessary for admission in LD College? Career in government sector after BE Environmental Engineering?
  15. How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?
  16. Past 5 years papers of GUJCET for Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  17. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  18. Can I be eligible for GUJCET after passing 12th from CBSE board in West Bengal?
29th June 2012, 10:38 AM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: Which engineering course should I choose after scoring 70% in board exam in GUJCET?

Dear Friend,
Though you have not scored good marks in GUJ-CET,
still you can apply for Mech eng in Self Financed institutes,,,,
or if you are wishing to get into Government college,,then
Electricals and Electronics or Computer or Automobile Engineering is best
for you...

Here please notice one thing---choose only that field in which you
have a keen interest or even a little interest coz that will help you build a
strong educational support ...

GOOD LUCK
29th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: Which engineering course should I choose after scoring 70% in board exam in GUJCET?

Dear Friend,
Though you have not scored good marks in GUJ-CET,
still you can apply for Mech eng in Self Financed institutes,,,,
or if you are wishing to get into Government college,,then
Electricals and Electronics or Computer or Automobile Engineering is best
for you...

Here please notice one thing---choose only that field in which you
have a keen interest or even a little interest coz that will help you build a
strong educational support ...

GOOD LUCK
2nd April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to become automobile engineer in future.As I got 70percent in 10th Cbse board based exam.So which is the best wa .Diploma OR 11th-12th Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?