16th March 2012, 08:39 PM
banciouse

Which engineering course will be the best for me after completing 12th standard? I am interested in Automobile Industry

Now i`m completing my 12th std.which engineering course will be the best for me? i`m interested in automobile industry.

1st April 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering course will be the best for me after completing 12th standard? I am interested in Automobile Industry

which course is best for me to join after 12th iam intrested in animation,graphics etc
28th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Which engineering course will be the best for me after completing 12th standard? I am interested in Automobile Industry

It depends upon you that in which field you have more knowledge and interest.
If you are interested in Automobile industries, then Automobile engineering is best for you.
You can get the admission in good engineering colleges by qualifying the AIEEE, IIT-JEE exams.
For sit in these exams, the candidate must have 10+2 in PCM with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.
You can get the admission in private colleges also.
Good luck
29th June 2013, 01:56 AM
rhiayrash

I think you should go by your interest because it will help you in increasing your knowledge.If you go to study your interesting subject then you will enjoy it.It will be hobby for you.The best courses are Mechanical engineering,Civil engineering,Electrical engineering,Petrochemical engineering,Metallurgy.EC,EEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?