14th July 2011, 07:38 AM
Taha_Buddy

Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?

Which engg should I choose for doing my specialization in earth drilling equiments,cranes n other heavy machines??
Automobile Or Mechanical?

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization should I choose between automobile and mechanical if my specialization is earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines?
  2. Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?
  3. Eligibility for giving MH MBA CET exam?
  4. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  5. Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  7. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  8. Can i have direct admission in CS intermediate after MBA finance?
  9. Should I choose Mechanical, Automobile, IT and Telecommunication?
  10. Which specialization should I choose for MS after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  12. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  13. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  14. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course should I take in polytechnic field? -- [New]
  16. Which specialization should I choose in M.Tech? What are the career opportunities?
  17. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
  18. Which is the best course after ITI?
6th November 2011, 04:14 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?

Dear friend,

if you want to get Experience in these things then you should go for mechanical Engineering ..this is best branch Ever and most interesting also.
so go for it just go for it.
best of luck.
24th August 2013, 10:52 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?

Dear friend,
If you really want go through your post graduation with earth drilling machine it is better to go with mechanical engineering in you your bachelor degree rather going by automobile engineering.My suggestion is to take mechanical engineering.While you are choosing you have to give your 100% preference to the subject in which you have more interest.
ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?