12th January 2017, 03:27 PM
Ashish Dhabuwala

Which English Medium Schools in Mumbai charges zero fee from Girl students?

Respected Sir, I want to know the list of English medium schools that are having Government grants that means those schools charging no fees for Girl students in Mumbai near lower parel area? Please answer as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?
  2. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in mumbai (Andheri to Goregaon)? -- [New]
  3. List few English Medium schools offering grant in fee to girl students in Delhi?
  4. List few government granted english medium schools in Thane offering free education to SC/ST students?
  5. List of SSC English Medium Schools in Pune and Navi Mumbai?
  6. List of best English medium schools of Allahabad with fee structure and procedure to apply for it?
  7. English medium schools in Patna for 4 years old girl?
  8. is Swami Vivekanand University approved by NCTE for M.Ed course?
  9. List of High Schools in Maharashtra with Marathi medium and Semi English medium
  10. Is there any scheme for free education in private English medium school for girl child in Aurangabad? Is there Government control on such type of schools?
  11. Good Maharashtra State Board English medium Schools in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? State board is worthy enough or should I opt for CBSE?
  12. Schools in Dubai which impart education in Hindi language?
  13. How can I get a teaching job in private English medium schools of West Bengal
  14. List of CBSE affiliated English Medium Science Higher Secondary schools in Erode
  15. Details about addresses of all Maharashtrian Board Schools in Nashik following English Medium?
  16. List of best CBSE english medium schools upto class 12th? Contact details of the schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of schools in Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai which are providing fee concession for the girls
  18. Which school is the best for Pre Kg in Salem Tamilnadu?
3rd June 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which English Medium Schools in Mumbai charges zero fee from Girl students?

Which English medium school is free of cost for girl in Malad to Kandivali
8th June 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which English Medium Schools in Mumbai charges zero fee from Girl students?

I want to know the list of English medium schools that are having Government grants that means those schools charging no fees for Girl students in Mumbai near BORIWALI ,DAHISAR ? Please answer as soon as possible.
Thank you!
5th March 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know which convent school in Malad west doesn't charge fees for girl child and is totally free of cost.
18th November 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Suggest school name for no fees for english medium school.
29th March 2023, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I want admission my 3 doughters in english midium school but i can't affort the fee
Because im hausemade I can't affort the fee but its our dream that thay are going to good school and take very good education thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?