25th November 2011, 01:29 PM
soni2

Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?

what is best for me I am doing my last year graduation please suggest me B.ed exame proccedure; is for this course entrance exame is required, so please suggest me the name of that entrance exame?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  2. Which is the coaching center in Delhi to pursue graduation in Political science Honors
  3. Am I eligible to do MBA course right after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  4. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc from MDU?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  7. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  8. Details about the weightage of TANCET M.E for CSE?
  9. Which Exam should I attend to pursue Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  10. How to pursue MBA in Canada? I am pursuing my final year production engineering degree
  11. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  12. Where to get Study Materials for MBA course?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for CS course in my final year of graduation?
  14. Eligibility for IAS exam for a married woman pursuing graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for CDS Exam being a candidate pursuing my final year of Graduation?
  16. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  17. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
25th November 2011, 03:53 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?

yes you can do B.ED
only you have to clear the entrance exam.

entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.

you can do either regular or correspondence B.ED.
1.REGULAR B.ED can be done from
DEHLI UNIVERSITY
MP UNIVERSITY
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
CCS UNIVERSITY
many more university
2.CORRESPONDENCE B.ED can be done from
Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
ignou
22nd December 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam to appear for to pursue B.Ed course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?

b.sc final year students eligible for B.ed entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?