24th August 2019, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is conducted by Indian Railways for various jobs?

Hi, which entrance examination is conducted by the Indian Railways for jobs in department of Railway? Is there any one single entrance or different entrance for different posts? How can I apply for those entrance examination? Do I need to apply? If yes, then please tell me the online application filling procedure.

31st August 2019, 06:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is conducted by Indian Railways for various jobs?

RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) manages all kinds of recruitment in Indian Railways.

RRB exam is conducted regularly for recruiting candidates for various posts in every zone. Notably, every zone has its own RRB organizing team that conducts exam for filling various vacancies of different posts.

These posts include following:
  • Group D posts
  • Junior Engineer
  • Apprentice
  • RPF Constable
  • RPF Constable Tradesman
  • ALP Technician, etc.
To apply for specific post, you will have to visit RRB specific zone website in which you have to apply (example: http://rrbald.gov.in/). Then, look for the notification of job recruitment of RRB.

There you will have to follow the procedure for filling the application form. And finally pay the fees for the exam followed by selecting exam center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?