25th August 2019, 11:40 AM
Sushmashree patil

Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a Bank Manager?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc with subject specialization in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM). I want to become a Bank Manager in either private or nationalized bank. So, what should I do now? How can I apply? Is there any entrance examination which I can write? Please, share the details of all such entrance exams available for jobs in banking sector.

31st August 2019, 01:18 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a Bank Manager?

You are not eligible for recruitment as Bank Manager directly.

Candidates are not eligible to appear in the examination for direct recruitment as manager.

It is requisite to having banking experience for the recruitment as Manager, so you have to first join it as Clerk or PO. Examination is conducted by IBPS/SBI/Private banks for final selection.

To get more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
31st August 2019, 01:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no such examination for direct recruitment as Manager in bank.

Candidates can become Manager through promotion after proper tenure in banking jobs.

So, you can join as PO ( Probationary Officer ) if you want to become Manager in bank later.

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree from a recognised university. Age limit varies is not same for all the examination.
31st August 2019, 06:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no such examination conducted for direct recruitment as Bank manager after qualifying in the examination.

So, you are not eligible for directly recruitment as manager. You can get to the post after some years of banking experience which you will get after getting recruitment as Probationary officer in bank.

Candidates with bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for PO examination. So, you will have to pursue the course to become eligible for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?