28th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is to be given for MCA in DA IICT in Gandhinagar?

which enterance exam is given for doing mca in da-iict in gandhinagar

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  2. How may I get details of my application form at DA-IICT Gandhinagar? I'd sent it for taking admission in B.Tech
  3. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  4. How may I get admission in DA-IICT Gandhinagar(Gujarat)? I'm anticipate my AIEEE rank to be 12000 to 13500 with score of 211
  5. What is the cutoff rank for DAIICT?
  6. M.Sc(IT, Computers) after BCA? How to apply?
  7. How can I prepare for DA-IICT entrance exam of MSc IT?
  8. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  9. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges which takes their own entrance exam and gives admission in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar?
  11. Should I join JAMIA or DA IICT? I am from general category and stay in Delhi
  12. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  13. What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
  14. When will be the MCA entrance exam forms will be out?
  15. Procedure for admission into IICT? How can I get admission without filling the entrance exam forms?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Date of sale of DA-IICT forms?
  18. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
7th April 2012, 05:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is to be given for MCA in DA IICT in Gandhinagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which enterance exam is given for doing mca in da-iict in gandhinagar
DA IICT a UGC recognized institutes, do offers various undergraduate, post graduate and research programs. However, the Institute do not offer Master of Computer Application [MCA] program.

The Institute offers post graduate programs in :

Master of Technology[MTech] [Information and Communication Technology]
Master of Science [Msc] [Information Technology]
Master of Science [Msc][ICT in Agriculture and Rural Development]
Master in Design [MDes][communication Design]
5-year Dual Degree [B.Tech. and M.Tech. Program].

For detail information one may refer to the official website of DA IICT.
26th March 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam is to be given for MCA in DA IICT in Gandhinagar?

by how many marks in DAIICT entrance exam , i will be able to get admission. and MCA is better than MSc IT or not ?
16th February 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in your college .so what is the procedure to take admission which exam need to be give
18th May 2018, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in your college .so what is the procedure to take admission which exam need to be give.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?