23rd December 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to to write to join DRDO after completion of 12th standard?

Which entrance exam I need to write to join DRDO after completion of 12th standard? Can you please give me the details of the exam and the preparation techniques which I have to follow to clear it? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

24th December 2017, 11:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to to write to join DRDO after completion of 12th standard?

To join DRDO after 12th, you can join through GATE Exam.

For appearing for GATE Exam, you first complete your graduation in engineering.

Then, apply for GATE exam in the final year of your graduation.

However, you will have secure very good rank in GATE in order to be eligible for DRDO recruitment.

Then only, you can apply for DRDO Recruitment as it is one of the best PSU to work for.
25th December 2017, 02:29 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to to write to join DRDO after completion of 12th standard?

To join in DRDO you need to RAC which is recruitment and Assessment Center for DRDO exam. Kindly open www.rac.gov.in
Here you can assess your qualification and can apply for the post available as per the notification thereon.
*** For preparation i will recommend you to get model papers of DRDO from market. Practice more sets to improve your speed and reliability.
25th December 2017, 04:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

DRDO (Defense Research Developement Organisation) conducts an entrance exam named SET (Scientist Entrance Test). This exam is conducted once in every year in the month of September.

There are many posts in DRDO. Based on the post the eligibility requirements varies. The basic eligibility requirements are mentioned below.

- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian.
- The minimum educational qualification required is 10th class for few posts and for other posts it will be 10+2 and for some other posts it will be graduation level degree. So, based on the post the educational qualification varies.
- The age should be between 18 - 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for the reserved candidates based on the government rules.

For more details about notifications, application forms you can visit the official website of DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?