23rd December 2017, 09:54 AM
guptavikashkumar761@Gmail

Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for doing MA after completion of 12th science?

Sir/Mam, Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for doing MA after completion of 12th science? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission?
  3. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  4. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  5. List of under graduate courses provided by IGNOU with fee details? Admission procedure for it?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed correspondence
  8. Is IGNOU education valid for getting a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure and scope of studying BCA in IGNOU?
  10. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  11. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D or M.Phil course after completion of MA in Political Science from IGNOU?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University?
  14. Procedure to take admission in 12th class English Honors in IGNOU?
  15. Procedure to apply for admission in IGNOU as a general student being in SC category?
  16. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
  17. Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?
  18. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
24th December 2017, 10:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for doing MA after completion of 12th science?

The full form of IGNOU is Indira Gandhi National Open University. IGNOU is UGC and DEC recognized university.

The academic criteria for pursuing Master's degree in Arts from this university:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream to pursue Master's degree in Arts from IGNOU.

Senior secondary board passed candidates can not apply for MA course from IGNOU. Bachelor's degree is required. You should first pursue Bachelor's degree from any university.
25th December 2017, 08:00 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for doing MA after completion of 12th science?

The requirements for pursuing Master of Arts course is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree is the minimum qualification required for this courses.

You can not pursue MA from any university after completion of senior secondary board examination. Only graduates can apply for MA course from IGNOU.
25th December 2017, 04:28 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

First of all i want to tell you that M.A is a Masters degree course and you can not go for masters degree course directly after 12th standard. Fr getting admission in M.A you need to complete Bachelor degree course like B.A.

After completion of B.A you are eligible to apply for M.A. Process for getting admission in M.A after B.A in IGNOU is simple. First of all you need to fill an application form. After that university will dispatch a list of selected candidates. The selection is done after verifying candidates documents. They check either a candidate qualifies all requirements or not. If everything found correct they will admit candidate and then you will complete other admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?