15th February 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in GNDU

please tell me about the entrance test of mtech in mechanical engg in gndu

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  3. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  8. Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  10. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  11. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I do MBA from GNDU? How may I get information about entrance exams? I've done B.Com with 54% marks from a college affiliated to guru nanak dev university Amritsar
  16. What is the exam system of M.A Economics in GNDU? Is it annual or semester?
  17. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course? -- [New]
30th September 2016, 04:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in GNDU

GNDU stands for Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar and it conduct the entrance examination for admission in M.Tech course.

The application for examination is available at www.gndu.ac.in. The syllabus for examination is also available at official website.

The admission is offered after qualifying in written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?