3rd April 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?

I've applied for PhD part time in Food Science and nutrition, wherein I've to appear for the entrance exam. I want to know the sylabus for the same ,which would help for the preparation.Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  2. Syllabus of entrance exam for admission in PG in Applied Nutrition?
  3. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  4. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  5. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  6. How can I become a Dietician after passing 10th?
  7. Syllabus of PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan Agricultural University?
  8. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus of St. Xavier's College entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H)? How to prepare for it?
  12. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  14. When is the entrance exam in MSc for Nutrition and Dietitics under Mumbai University? What is the syllabus?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Nutrition Science through open university?
  16. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?
28th April 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?

sir/ mam please help me in doing phd sugges me how can i do in NIN/ICMR
AND DATE OF EXAMINATION OF PHD
23rd May 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?

i need to know the syllabus for Entrance exam for PhD(Food Science and nutrition)
27th December 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

want to do phd from NIN in clinical nutrition.64% in M.sc.can i appicable?
24th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am student of ms.c.food & nutrition 80% can i know which types quesion or syllabus in entran examination to ph.d.
24th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

please tell syllabus of ph.d. food & nutrition or last years ph.d.examination papers
28th June 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam for phd in nutrition...and also sylabus for registerd dietitian..
5th September 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am very keen to do ph.d. in food & nutrition from NIN OR ICMR OR CFTRI. please tell me the procedure of entrance in ph.d. in following institution.
18th February 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the enterance exam syllabus if phd in food science and nutrition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?