8th February 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Biotechnology college

what entrance exam do i have to give to get admission in a biotechnology college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  2. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  3. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Sikkim? Is there any college affiliated to this course? I am a BSc Biotechnology
  5. How should I appear for Biotechnology entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  6. Any entrance exam required for admission in B.Sc in microbiology and biotechnology in any college/university?
  7. Can I give CDS entrance exam after doing graduation in Biotechnology?
  8. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  9. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  10. Which entrance to give to get admission in KEM college for MBBS? How to score maximum marks so as to get admission in desired college?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  12. Is it necessary to give an entrance exam to get into B.Pharm College?
  13. Will I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology in Sree Chitra Tirunal College of Engineering after scoring 227.75 marks in KEAM?
  14. Is it mandatory to appear for the entrance exam of Ph.D? I want to take admission for Ph.D in IISC
  15. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  16. How to get admission for biotechnology course after 12th?
  17. What should I do if I want to take admission in MSc Biotechnology course in DU without filling the entrance exam form? Can I fill the exam form now?
  18. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
14th July 2016, 12:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Biotechnology college

There are a lot of entrance examination available in India to get admission in Biotechnology college. The name of best examination for you as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  1. Christian Medical College entrance exam
  2. University of Madras Biotechnology entrance exam
  3. Amity Institute of biotechnology entrance exam
  4. AIIMS biotechnology entrance exam
  5. Anna University biotechnology entrance exam
  6. Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
31st March 2018, 08:07 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Biotechnology college

1. JNU CEEB Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam,
2. ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam,
3. IIT JAM (Indian Institute Of Technology Joint Admissions Test For M.Sc),
4. AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam,
5. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Graduate School Admissions Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?