5th February 2018, 09:14 PM
sanjay kumar dharmireddy

Which entrance exam should be written for stepping into Marine Engineering after Higher Secondary?

I want to do Marine Engineering after completing my Higher Secondary. So, which entrance exams I need to write for it after 12th? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of the entrance exams that are conducted for admission into Marine Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  2. How can I apply for any Marine engineering course having 80% in 12th?
  3. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech science? I have scored 474
  5. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma through Distance Education along with Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  6. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy without any entrance exam and without studying Physics in Higher Secondary?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy after 12th science? Which is the best college?
  9. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  10. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  11. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  13. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the meaning of PCM?
  16. Which combination of subjects in Higher Secondary is needed to be eligible to IIST entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  18. What rank can I expect in engineering after scoring 370 marks in Kerala engineering entrance exam and 83% in Kerala board of higher secondary education?
12th April 2018, 11:46 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Which entrance exam should be written for stepping into Marine Engineering after Higher Secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay kumar dharmireddy View Post
I want to do Marine Engineering after completing my Higher Secondary. So, which entrance exams I need to write for it after 12th? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of the entrance exams that are conducted for admission into Marine Engineering?
INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY conducts a common admission test for B.tech Marine Engineering courses, so you need to write that exam if you wish to do B.tech In Marine Engineering.
Educational Eligibility Criteria : you need to pass 10+2 with atleast 60% in PCM(Physics,Chemistry,mathematics) group. And atleast 50% in English.
If you have above condtions mathed you can apply for the exam.
Age limit : 18 Years to 27 years.
Important dates realted to the exam:
Online application start date :06.04.2018
Date of Entrance Exam(Online mode) :02.06.2018
Date of Result :05.06.2018
Official Website: http://www.imu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?