7th March 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Job criteria for the post of Junior Engineer at Military Engineer Services (MES)?

What is the selection procedure of joining Military Engineer Services (MES) as a Junior Engineer? Is GATE a valid score and important for B.Tech students?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Indian Railways after working in MES (Military Engineer Services) for 9 years?
  2. Can I get a job in MES as a Junior engineer? What is the procedure to join MES?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for Junior Engineer job in Military Engineering services?
  4. When to Join in MES as a Junior Engineer?
  5. For which posts can I apply in Railways? I have done MCA as well as diploma in IT
  6. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  7. Can a B.Tech student apply for the post of Junior Engineer in MES?
  8. What is the joining date for MES? I got selection in MES as a Junior Engineer
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Railways Junior Engineer post?
  10. Why grade pay of Junior Engineer is less than Assistant Engineer when duties of both are same?
  11. Jobs available in Military Engineer Services for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Career growth in it?
  12. How to get job post of Junior Engineer (Electronics) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  13. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineer in Railways?
  14. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?
  16. Date of SSC entrance exam for JE?
  17. RRB Ajmer last 5 years question papers for the post of Junior Engineer and Section engineer
  18. What type of service to choose for electronics engineering in BHEL?
13th April 2018, 12:13 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Job criteria for the post of Junior Engineer at Military Engineer Services (MES)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the selection procedure of joining Military Engineer Services (MES) as a Junior Engineer? Is GATE a valid score and important for B.Tech students?
To join Militiary Engineering services as a junior Engineer, you need to appear the Recruitment test conducted by Militiary Engineerinf services under different Carde. As you are looking for a Engineer post you will have to apply under ENGR CADRE in the website of Militiary Engineering services.
There is no role of GATE score to play over here. Only your recruitment exam result will decide whether you will be giving the interview for the further process or not.

The website to check other details and apply is given below. Click on the website for more information on the same.
http://mes.gov.in/rr.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?