31st July 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Nursing course for 10th student?

Hello friends, I am studying in 10 standard right now. After completing my 10th, I want to study Diploma course in Nursing. So, please let me know which are the entrance exams available for studying Diploma in Nursing course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Nursing course on 10th basis?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Nursing) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  6. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student in India?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Nursing) in Odisha?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  11. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  12. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Marketing Management for 10th student in India?
  13. How can I study Nursing Diploma course if working in a Local Nursing Home for 6 years after 10th?
  14. Courses to study for a candidate after Diploma except BSc(Nursing)?
  15. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  16. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for 10th student?
  17. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture in Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 8.3 CGPA in 10th?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?