22nd January 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams to clear for doing M.Sc and MBA from IIT?

Well since now i have completed bsc microbiology ... I want to go to IIT for MSC and MBA so which is the entrance exam I should be give

1st February 2016, 06:34 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which entrance exams to clear for doing M.Sc and MBA from IIT?

Yes you can get admission in both of the courses in IIT's but first you have to score good marks in their entrance exam. Each course has their different entrance exam. Name of the exams are mention below check out.

For MSC you must clear IIT Joint Admission Test (JAM) is an all India admission test conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISC)

For MBA you must have scored good marks in Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?