14th June 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams of commerce stream?

Sir,
I want knw about entrance exams 2013 of commerce stream

Related Questions:
  1. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  2. How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?
  3. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  4. What is the probability that I would get admission in DPS, RK Puram?
  5. Entrance exams after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Can I become a CA in future after taking science?
  8. How can a girl appear for NDA entrance exam after 12th with commerce stream having Maths?
  9. What to do after passing 10th? What are the courses?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exams after 12th with commerce with maths stream?
  12. Which are the exams provided by UPSC for commerce stream candidates?
  13. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
  14. What is the exact syllabus for commerce stream students in B.Ed entrance exam in DU?
  15. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  16. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  17. What are the courses available in commerce in IP university?
  18. How to take admission in commerce stream after passing HSc?
31st July 2015, 10:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams of commerce stream?

Some of the best entrance examinations for the Commerce stream are:

1. Common Proficiency test for the Chartered Accountancy course.

~~Second stage is Integrated Professional Competence Course.

~~Final course.

2. Institutes of Cost and Work Accountants of India

~~Foundation course.

~~Intermediate course.

~~Final course.

3. Company secretary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?