21st January 2011, 02:47 PM
Rosshi

For which entrance test to appear so as to do MS(Technical)? Best universities offering the MS course?

Hi I am an SE Mech Student from Mumbai university.Can anybody tell me what are the various entrance exams needed to be appeared for doing M.S(technical)?Also I need to know the best universities offering M.S course?

Related Questions:
  1. For which entrance test to appear so as to do MS(Technical)? Best universities offering the MS course?
  2. Universities offering MS in Singapore and entrance test details for the same?
  3. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test?
  4. Information about Join Entrance Test for admission in National Level Biotechnology universities offering MSc?
  5. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  6. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  7. How much percentage is required in B.A to do B.Ed?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in computer science without any entrance exam?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D programs in Pharmaceutics?
  10. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  12. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  13. Are there any universities in Delhi other than DU and JNU offering MA in English without entrance exam?
  14. Is distance Diploma course recognized by MCI? Universities offering distance PG Diploma in Diabetology?
  15. Universities who offering Ph.D in Human Development in Maharashtra? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for taking admission? When the entrance exams are conducted? -- [New]
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges or universities offering M.Phil in Mathematics in Hyderabad?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
20th December 2011, 01:31 PM
sairamteja239

Default Re: For which entrance test to appear so as to do MS(Technical)? Best universities offering the MS course?

First of all,you have to decide in which area are you interested to do MS and where to do.This is the initial step.Then u have to know the details about various universities offering the course.You have to score maximum marks in GRE/TOEFL.after this step,you should know in which universities can you get admission.some of the famous universities for doing MS abroad are MIT,HARDWORD UNIVERSITY,UNIVERSITY Of CHICAGO etc.please observe the admission process by visiting the corresponding websites of universities then you can get more info.finally,some universities give preference for work experience.so keep this point in your mind.you should have good acedemic record also which plays a vital role in selection process.i wish you all success in your life.
27th February 2012, 05:45 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: For which entrance test to appear so as to do MS(Technical)? Best universities offering the MS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosshi View Post
Hi I am an SE Mech Student from Mumbai university.Can anybody tell me what are the various entrance exams needed to be appeared for doing M.S(technical)?Also I need to know the best universities offering M.S course?
Dear , if you have planned for pursuing MS .

It is hereby that you had done Graduation in Mech. so i tell you that you must pursue MS(Master of Science ) in Mechanical only.

Will tell you the best universities for Mechanical MS listing here :

Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA

Stanford University, Stanford, CA

University of California--Berkeley, Berkeley, CA

California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA

University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI

Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA

and lots more.

Try to get into these with my best wishes..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?