21st August 2012, 07:36 PM
armanamrarman

Which are the entrance tests conducted for merchant navy?

can u plz tell me the entrance test exams conducting by no. of institutes of merchant navy,nd when was it is conducted

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance tests related to merchant navy?
  2. Doctors in Delhi for medical tests for merchant navy aspirants?
  3. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?
  4. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. Syllabus of the entrance exam of Merchant Navy? Last years question papers of Merchant Navy?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I apply for MBA with 42% marks in graduation?
  9. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  10. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  13. Dates of the merchant navy entrance exam?
  14. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  15. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  17. Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after doing B.Com?
10th December 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests conducted for merchant navy?

I m dr.sumit .i m a mbbs doctor. I have 1yr and 6 months experience as resident doctor. How i can join merchant navy as a doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?