12th January 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?

I want to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical.

What can I do to get direct job in merchant navy? Please give me complete details how this is possible or which tests i have to give what is requirement of percentage in degree to become merchant navy officer?

16th January 2015, 09:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical?

Merchant Navy is a great career option after 12th, it is perfect for those who love travelling, adventure, interested in seeing new places and meeting new people.

Eligibility for Merchant Navy: Merchant Navy can be joined after 10th as seafarer after qualifying pre sea courses or after 12th as an officer through various degree or diploma courses. Unmarried Female and Male candidate are eligible .

Age Limit : 16-25 Years

Medical Standards:
Candidates should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

Eye-Sight :
6/6 without glasses, No color Blindness. (The candidate is subject to medical examination).

The All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (AIMNET) is conducted by Bharat Shipping Limited usually in the month of November-December every year.

Selection is based on the Joint Entrance Examination given by the IIT; a merit list is prepared after the written test and interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?