8th May 2011, 01:50 PM
d2468

Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?

hi! i will score 78% in pcm in cbse board and also clear my ielts with good band .
i wanted to ask is there any other exam with i need to clear for universities of canada or uk and will my 12th grade be ok for universities of these coutnry?

11th September 2011, 11:16 PM
ashwarrth90

Default Re: Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?

For Universities of UK you will require TOEFL exam conducted by EDS.The exam generally tests you on your English proficiency. For Universities of Canada you will be requiring a GRE score along with IELTS.
12th September 2011, 01:34 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board? Is the percentage enough to be eligible?

hello dear

after 78% in PCM in CBSE board, you can appear in the given below competative exam

>>IIT-JEE.

>>AIEEE.

>>AIPMT.

>>NDA.

>>TOIFEL.

>>JEE.

>>CLAT.

ETC.

all the best........
21st November 2011, 06:10 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

after 78% in PCM in CBSE board, you can appear in the given below competative exam

>>IIT-JEE.

>>AIEEE.

>>AIPMT.

>>NDA.

>>TOEFL.

>>JEE.

>>CLAT.
10th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What will be the best book for 12th tell me the name of physics book
28th April 2012, 12:07 AM
nadankanan

you will require TOEFL exam conducted by EDS.The exam generally tests you on your English proficiency. For Universities of Canada you will be requiring a GRE score along with IELTS.
>>IIT-JEE.
>>AIEEE.
>>AIPMT.
>>NDA.
>>TOIFEL.
>>JEE.
>>CLAT.
23rd July 2012, 09:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

If you want to study in abroad and you have secured 78% in PCM from CBSE.
Then, you will have to crack Engineering Entrance Exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, MHT-CET, etc. After that, you will give get college like IITs, NITs, etc. if you qualified these exams with good ranks.

If you want to study abroad (like Canada), then you will have to give exam like TOEFL that is conducted by EDS.
11th February 2013, 11:34 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

exam to answer to study in abroad after scoring 78% in PCM in CBSE board

1.CLAT.
2.JEE
3.TOIFEL.
4.NDA.
5.AIPMT
6.AIEEE
7.IIT-JEE

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?