10th March 2011, 01:48 PM
sandeep@1210

Exam date of SSC Income Tax Officer exam? List of the number of vacancies in a particular state with syllabus?

I want 2 know about the exam date of SSC Income tax Officer as well as list of number of vacancies in a particular state with syllabus.
thanx......

10th September 2011, 01:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam date of SSC Income Tax Officer exam? List of the number of vacancies in a particular state with syllabus?

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by SSC to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Its a great opportunity for you that as your examination is yet to be held by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) .

However,there are some Eligibility criteria such as:

1.Qualification:

a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years

Post 1:Senior Private Secretary
Total Post:5(Chennai-2 ,Delhi-1,Kolkata-1,Mumbai-1)

Post 2:Private Secretary
Total Post:Mumbai-1

Post-3:Superintendent
Total Post:Mumbai-1

Post-4:Enquiry Officer
Total Post:12(Chennai-3,Delhi-5,Kolkata-3,Mumbai-1)
30th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam date of SSC Income Tax Officer exam? List of the number of vacancies in a particular state with syllabus?

syllbous of reasoning in ssc intrance exam
24th November 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

CAN U PLEASE TELL ME in which month ITO EXAMS ARE HELD?
2nd January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

When is the next exam for the Income tex inspector exam?
1st October 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

now 2012 jobs
1st December 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
This is mahesh ruhela from noida ,my roll no 89587000069 & i hv clear interview in income tax officer ssc department ,i want to know my joining date ...........
23rd March 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

todays date is 23/3/2013. than when the apply for this incometax officer exam??? in which date the form apply?? whan form submit and whan the date of exam... pls give me full information on this nu. 08690194480
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?