28th December 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Exam pattern and syllabus of NET exam for commerce stream candidates? Date of next NET exam?

what is the exam pattern for NET exam for commerce stream candidates and when will the next NET exam will be held also provide the syllabus

4th January 2011, 01:23 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam pattern and syllabus of NET exam for commerce stream candidates? Date of next NET exam?

NET examination is conducted by UGC twice a year.
It is generally conducted in the month of June and December.
For NET to be held in JUNE, notification is published in the month of MARCH
and For NET to be held in DEC, notification is published in the month of SEPTEMBER.

All the notification is published on its website, Employment News weekly and National Dailies.

Exam pattern:
Session 1
Paper-I and Paper-II
Session 2
Paper- II

The Paper-I is 'General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude' and
is common for all stream.

Paper-II and Paper-III are based on core subject. Paper-II is objective
type and Paper-III is subjective type test.

The previous years NET question papers of all subjects are available at
official website of NET.
4th January 2011, 11:31 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Exam pattern and syllabus of NET exam for commerce stream candidates? Date of next NET exam?

Well friend,

Tentative dates for UGC NET examination

Notification for NET keep checking Website Official Website

Mostly 3 months before the Exam Date

Date of Exam:-End week of June and December.

For Exam pattern and syllabus

Download this attachment:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for NET(Commerce).pdf(649.6 KB, 388 views)
4th January 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern and syllabus of NET exam for commerce stream candidates? Date of next NET exam?

what can i do after bca
4th January 2011, 06:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no difference in the pattern of the question asked in any of the UGC exams conducted. The questions vary based on the optional subjects selected. There will a compulsory test in the area of Teaching and Research Aptitude. This will test you on your skills for teaching. The next two papers are on the core subject. You need select based on your interest.
5th February 2011, 11:55 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your request, i have attached the Question paper pattern for commerce.
Also, attached you may find the latest syllabus for the commerce stream students.

You will require an adobe acrobat reader to view the syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf latest structure o fpapaer 3-NET.pdf(51.2 KB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf Commerce.pdf(649.6 KB, 210 views)
5th March 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about related books for preperation of net in commerce paper 3
16th March 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of issuing application form for net exam,june2011, & date of test of net exam June ,2011
17th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO FILL THE FORM ,FROM WHERE DO WE GET THE FORM AND FROM WHERE DO WE GET BOOKS TO STUDY,PLEASE ASSIST WITH COMPLETE DETAILS
21st March 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.com and persuing mba with finace. can i chose management code
25th April 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I shall have completed my mcom in the june 2011 with ignuo.what is the step to doing net in commerce field
13th May 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i have pass the b,com and i will geting the net exam for hindi subject only then what can i do
13th May 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i have pass the b.com but i will getting the net exam in hindi subject only than
what can i do after b.com
19th May 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

full syllabus for commerce stream condidates appear for june 2011 net exam
11th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of hindi ?
17th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF NET EXAM 2011 IN COMMERCE STREEM
2nd August 2011, 06:15 PM
Prashantchoudhari

Dear Sir,

I have completed MBA (Finance) from Distant Learning Center,I would like to do NET Exam.

Can I eligible for NET Exam?

Please give me your opion.

Thanks,
Prashant
9th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i want auditing syllabus and old question papers
24th August 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i want ugc net exam question paper for commerce stream . please send them on [email protected]
26th August 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my M. Com( distance education) through OU with 53%, am I eligible for NET exam? Please answer my question. thank u.
30th August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for net exam for commerce stream...plz send it to my [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for notification ?
i have done master in finance and accounting [mfa] is am eligible for ugc net exam for lecturing . completed masters in bangalore university.
4th October 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hi. i just want to know that will the NET forms be issued separately? if yes then when i can get the form?
18th October 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir do you please send me question paper of net exam for commerce in [email protected]
23rd October 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i have completed B.Sc (electronic media) from mcrp uni. & that time i have take a addmition in mjmc from mahathma gandhi open uni vardha.
& that time i am doing job in jaipur in HBC news channl. but i want to bee a Dr. in media field so pless sajesh me what can i do for it. if net is the one way so pless reply me which subjet i will do prepration for the net & what is the requrement for that.

thank you sir,
kapil.

[email protected]
28th October 2011, 01:04 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

There is no difference in the pattern of the question asked in any of the UGC exams conducted. The questions vary based on the optional subjects selected. There will a compulsory test in the area of Teaching and Research Aptitude. This will test you on your skills for teaching. The next two papers are on the core subject. You need select based on your interest
30th October 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM PERSUING M COM FROM P U DISTANSE AM I ELEGIBLE FOR NET EXAM? WHICH STREAM I SHOULD CHOOSE?
6th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am a commerce student and i just completed my M.COM exam with 55.08%. so i would like to appaire NET. exam but i do not find exact syllabus and exam form. so kindly guide me with relevent information as i will remain greateful to in my life. THANK U SIR, for responding.
my e-mail address are as follows
[email protected].
name: Sraj Padhan
add: Gangtok (SIKKIM)
MOB. 9593270487
19th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i am doing m.com from ignou,,am i eligable for net exam,or how much percentage i need 2 score...
30th March 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the new syllabus of net exams for commerce students.
19th April 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know,the syllabus for jrf/net for english sub.and paper pattern 1,2,3 i m b.p bhardwaj mob.no.9058180119
1st April 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to know about the net exam after m-com final in reapear. sir give information about net exam

tanks.
8th May 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What subjects should we select for journalism and communication aspirants...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?