6th December 2011, 10:28 AM
Govindakhindre

Which exam will provide scholarship opportunities for pursuing MS course in Germany?

If i cracked the exam is there any scholership? How much it will be?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  4. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  5. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  7. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  12. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do M.Tech from Germany and Saudi on scholarship basis after completion of B.Tech with 72 % marks?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  15. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  16. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  17. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  18. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
23rd May 2017, 11:41 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam will provide scholarship opportunities for pursuing MS course in Germany?

-> ILETS is the exam which is an entrance test for doing M.S in abroad. The thing is that most of the scholarship providers consider ILETS test score .
-> ILETS is that which tests your English skills but a bit hard to secure a decent rank .
-> Concentrate on English and crack ILETS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?