28th June 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Exams available for government jobs after completing Telecom? List of the companies for B.E Telecom?

i completed be telecom,what are the exams available for government jobs,list of the companies for be telecom

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  3. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India?
  4. How is the future of MBA in telecom management?
  5. Details about the job for final year EEE students?
  6. List of telecom companies in Pakistan to do summer internship?
  7. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  8. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  9. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  10. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  11. List of Telecom companies offering Internship to graduates in Nigeria? -- [New]
  12. List of the core companies in Mumbai for telecom engineering?
  13. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  14. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  15. Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?
  16. Details about companies for ECE students? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any chance to do Telecom Management after completing ECE?
  18. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
28th October 2011, 08:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exams available for government jobs after completing Telecom? List of the companies for B.E Telecom?

There are a lot of job opportunities for you after B.E. Telecom. There are many public sector firms recruiting B.E Telecom. Some of them are BSNL, MTNL, DRDO, etc. All these firms conduct written test for recruiting engineering. You can find the advertisement in all the leading newspapers or in employment news papers. You can find the details in their official website too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?