30th July 2011, 11:55 PM
rammohan86aero

Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?

I am having B.E with 75%and gre score of 950.and i am going to learn german language..is it enough to do m.s in german universities.or i have to write any other exams..pls clarify my doubt by sending mail to [email protected]...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  4. Doing B.Com(Private) from DU : Can I do MBA after that?
  5. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  6. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria and qualifications for applying entrance exams in Germany? -- [New]
  10. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  11. How may I get scholarship for doing MS in Germany? What's the schedule for the exam? I've completed B.E(ECE) with 55% marks
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  14. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  15. What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?
  16. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  17. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  18. Procedure to practice in Germany if husband stays there?
12th February 2016, 11:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?

You will need to crack the TOEFL as well to get admission to the top Universities in Germany.
So make sure that you prepare and once you are able to score about 95 plus in the TOEFL Examination you will be able to take admission to the course of MS in Germany.
This is what you must do to take admission to the course of MS in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?