25th July 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Expected colleges in second counselling with a rank of 13266 in Pre-Medical exam?

I didn't get seat in first counselling my rank is 13266 in pre-medical which colleges are there for me to keep in second counselling.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  2. Where to get the counseling form of medical counseling? Is rank card sufficient? Which colleges can I get for MBBS and for Dental at 1454 rank?
  3. In which college I will get admission through counselling if scored 41.450 marks in TANCET-ME? Expected rank on this marks?
  4. Which college should I get after scoring 444 rank in MP PRE MCA?
  5. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  6. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  7. Exact or expected dated of WBJEE counselling? Which college and branch can I expect?
  8. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  9. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  10. Procedure to join MBBS in MMC? Date of sale of forms?
  11. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  12. Expected rank in WBJEE Medical if scored 127 marks? Will there be increase in cut off this year?
  13. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  14. How to appear for Uttarkhand pre-medical exam for admission in Uttarkhand Government Medical Colleges? Where are they located?
  15. Dumet counselling: chance of getting admission in MBBS during second counselling for outside Delhi SC category candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which colleges can I expect after scoring 185.5 cutoff?
  17. Prospects for getting a seat in government or private medical college after scoring 539 rank in pre medical test?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
3rd February 2017, 11:43 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Expected colleges in second counselling with a rank of 13266 in Pre-Medical exam?

List of expected colleges-

Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune

Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad

Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Medical College, Navi Mumbai

Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalainagar

Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun

Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?