31st January 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?

i had done B.Tec biotec wd45% so nw can i get admission in sharda in M.Tecbiotec f yes do snd me fee details wd hstel chrges .Wana hav direct admission

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. What is the fees for DAC college?
  3. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  5. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  6. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  7. Details of fee and hostel charges of IPS coaching in Patna? When the batch will be started?
  8. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  9. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  10. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  11. Placement facilities offered to Master of Design candidates in CEPT University? Fee charges for hostel facility? -- [New]
  12. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  13. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
  15. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  16. Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  18. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
6th July 2011, 09:32 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?

hi friend
the minimum qualification to do m.tech in biotechnology is B.sc/BVSC/MBBS with atleast 55% marks..........
dear since you don't fulfill the eligibility criteria so you may not take admission...............
6th July 2011, 09:33 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?

hi friend
the minimum qualification to do m.tech in biotechnology is B.sc/BVSC/MBBS with atleast 55% marks..........
dear since you don't fulfill the eligibility criteria so you may not take admission...............
7th July 2011, 12:29 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?

Yes you can take admission in Sharda University.,,

Sharda university offers m.tech in the following branches:

Nano Science Technology

Info and Data Storage Tech

Computer Science and Engineering

Mechatronics; Microwave Technology

VLSI Technology

Biotech and Bioinformatics

Material Technology.

For further details visit http://www.sharda.ac.in

Toll free 1800-102-6999

Address: Delhi office, M-11, south extension part-II, New Delhi-110049, Tel 011-26262992/3/4

Campus, Plot no. 32-34, Knowledge Park-3, Greater Noida, (Delhi NCR)-201306, Tel 0120-3121001
3rd November 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i hav done my graduation this year in bca. n my uptu rank for mca in entrance is 908. wat r the possibilities for admission in mca. plz tell me.
22nd December 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'Ve done B.Sc. in Biotechnology with 65 percent marks with distance mode . Do i compleate criteria to admission in M.Tech. In Biotechnology in Sharda and tell me about admission procedure in this progame at - [email protected]
1st January 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

My B.E (electrical) %age is 64.do i fil the eligibility criteria to take admission for mtech power system .plz tel me about hostel charges.
7th April 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me about fee structure of boitech from sharda university
15th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

what would be the total fees if i want to apply for mass communication with the hostel facility too in sharda university?
22nd May 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i have 76% in 12th .can i able to take admission in sharda university.
12th June 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i have 55.6% in 12th. nd my state rank in aieee is 16402 can i able to take admission in sharda....... without donation.......... plz. let me know....... contact no- 9634752283.
21st July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

fees for mba in finance,nd minimum qualificatin ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
20th August 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i am going to take admission in DMLT at sharda university gr.noida so will you plz tell me the hostel fee. my email is - [email protected]
8th December 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age for admission for mbbs cource at the eyear of admision
11th July 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 70% marks in five sub of 12 can i take admission in bsc biotech in sharda university pls tell me..??
29th September 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fees of doung mbbs from shardaPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
19th March 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Fee Details for Hostel (Girls/Without AC & only three Seaters for MBA (HR) Candidate as well as Fee Structures and Target Last Date for depositing of Hostel Charges (New Commer).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?