27th July 2018, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello friends, I am interested to do my BTech course in Jamia Millia Islamia. I am interested to study BTech in Civil Engineering. I just want to know about the fee expenses of this BTech course in JMI. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  10. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  12. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  13. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  14. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers MTech(Computer Engineering)?
  18. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
30th July 2018, 01:19 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

** B.Tech. Civil Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate Civil Engineering course.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream.

** The fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia is ₹10,850 per year.

DURATION = 4 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?