26th July 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Ed in colleges?

can i know the fee structure for b.ed in colleges in and around hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  2. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  3. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  5. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  6. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  7. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  11. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  12. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  13. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  14. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  15. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  16. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?
  18. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA?
22nd January 2013, 05:55 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed in colleges?

Hello
Many colleges in India offer courses in B.Ed. It is a one year program in which candidates are made eligible to apply in a private reputed schools or government schools on permanent or temporary basis.
It is a one year course and seats are available on a first come first serve basis.
The course fee for the course will range between Rs.17,000 to Rs.24,000.

The top colleges for B.Ed in Hyderabad are listed below:

Adam College of Education
Diamond Hills Enclave, Shaikpet, Golconda, Hyderabad - 500 008.

AMS College of Education for Women
Durgabai Deshmukh, Vidyapeetham, OU Campus, Hyderabad (Autonomous)

Anwar-Ul-Uloom College of Education
New Malakpet, Hyderabad - 024.

Einsten College of Education
Nadergul, Saroornagar, Hyderabad - 500 055.

Global College of Education
Madina Education Centre, No.5-09-104 to 106, Opp. Public Garden, Nampally, PG Road, Hyderabad - 500 001.

Gulam Ahmed College of Education, (Sultan-Ul-Uloom)
Mount Pleasant, 8-2-249, Road No.3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034.

Institute of Advanced Study in Education, (IASE)
Masab Tank, Hyderabad.

Institute of Advanced Study in Education, (IASE)
Osmania University, Hyderabad.

Islamia College of Education
17-3-1/5, SRT Cly, Yakuthpura - 023, Bandlaguda Khalsa, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad

Malla Reddy College of Education
H.No.1-238, Madhavanagar, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 500 049.

MNR Teacher Education College
Bachupally, Miyapur - Bollaram Ring Road, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 072.
22nd January 2013, 08:35 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for B.Ed in colleges?

HELLO FRIEND ,

Bachelor of Education / B.Ed is popularly known as one of the most popular courses for Teacher Education among students in India and over all Indian states, there is no exception. If you wish to become a teacher in high schools of middle schools, Even Primary schools also. A B.Ed degree is a must for Eligibility to apply in a private reputed schools or government schools on permanent or temporary basis. If you have not a B.ed Degree then you are not eligible for apply as a teacher in any school of any where in India.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.ED

Students Must Complete his / her Graduation with any stream or equivalent to apply for B.ed Degree Program.

SOME OF THE TOP B.ED COLLEGES IN INDIA ARE :-

K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research Mumbai, India

Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai, India

Amity Institute of Education Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

Lady Irwin College Delhi/NCR, India

Nirmala Institute of Education Goa, India

SNDT Womens University, Mumbai, India

Government College of Education, Chandigarh, India

St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna, India

Rayapati Venkata Ranga Rao College of Education ,Guntur, India

Kirorimal College of Education , Bhiwani, India

FOR INFORMATION REGARDING B.ED FEE STRUCTURE PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL PAGE , AS THE FEE STRUCTURE VARY FROM INSTITUTION TO INSTITUTION .

THANK YOU ...
11th August 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed in colleges?

I got seat in medchal at Agnes college of education,but some financial problems and also for distance, I not able to go. So now I get admission in any college in Hyderabad, with less fees.if please help me by giving reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?