11th December 2010, 08:04 PM
abhi009

Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?

i am pursuing B.Sc.(IT) at NIIT. I want to further get admitted for lateral entry in M.C.A courses from regular colleges . so pls. provide me the detail information about colleges , their and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  2. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  3. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  4. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  5. What is the fee structure for CCNA course from NIIT?
  6. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for MCA course? Best Colleges offering this course in Pune?
  8. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  9. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  11. List of top colleges offering MCA course in Uttar Pradesh? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  12. List of the top colleges in Delhi or NCR offering full time MCA course? I am pursuing B.S.c-IT through correspondence form NIIT, Patna
  13. What should I do after BSc IT? Which is better between MBA and MCA?
  14. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  15. Fee structure of the colleges under MAH CET offering MCA course?
  16. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  17. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  18. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
18th December 2010, 06:44 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?

The following are the regular colleges from where you can get admitted in M.C.A courses-
1. Delhi University
2. R.E.C. Trichy
3. B.H.U
4. ICSE Indore
5. Jalgaon University
6. Pune University
7. J. N. U., New Delhi
8. MNNIT, Allahabad
9. IIT Roorkee
10. V.J.T.I., Mumbai
11. GNDU Amritsar
12. Andhra MCA
13. Cochin University
14. Kurukshetra University
15. H.P.Shimla University
16. RIT Jamshedpur
17. Thapar Institute
18. Vellore Engineering College
19. PSG Coimbatore
20. REC Surathkal
21. REC Warangal
22. REC Rourkela
23. University of Rajasthan
24. Gujarat MCA
25. Pondicherry Central University
26. Indraprastha University
27. Goa University
28. Punjab University
29. Mangalore University
30. Nagpur University
31. Madurai Kamaraj University
32. Anna University
33. Institute of Technology and Science, Gaziabad
34. Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
35. Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
36. College of Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Kakinada
37. JNTU College of Engineering, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad
38. Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani
39. Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
40. Birla Institute of Information technology, Mersa, Ranchi
41. Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi
42. Mahatma Gandhi Uniersity, Kochi
43. Sri Vasavi College, Erode
44. University of Calcutta, Kolkata
45. University of Bombay, Mumbai
46. Bharti Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management and Entreprenuership Development, Pune
47. Government College of Engineering, VidyaNagar, Karad
48. Adminstrative Management College, JayaNagar,Banglore
49. jamia Hamdard University, hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
50. Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali
As the fees structure for different colleges are different according to the facilities provided by them, so you can see the prospectus to know the exact amount.
30th December 2010, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi009 View Post
i am pursuing B.Sc.(IT) at NIIT. I want to further get admitted for lateral entry in M.C.A courses from regular colleges . so pls. provide me the detail information about colleges , their and fee structure.
There are many colleges offering MCA in India. The basic requirement is to have studied math in +2 and degree level. MCA graduates have a promising future career wise. The colleges offering MCA are B.H.U, Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi, BITS, Pilani, Cochin University, Delhi University, GNDU Amritsar, H.P.Shimla University, ICSE Indore, IIT Roorkee, J. N. U., New Delhi, Jalgaon University, Kurukshetra University, MNNIT, Allahabad, Pune University, RIT Jamshedpur, V.J.T.I., Mumbai and R.E.C. Trichy. Please visit the official website of these institutions to know about the fee structure.
1st January 2011, 06:54 PM
abhi009

thanks sir, but many colleges do not take distance course .
3rd January 2011, 07:40 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi009 View Post
Dear friend,
absolutely you are eligible for MCA...
Many colleges are there in all over the india,but has some critaria
Math should be the main subject in 12 level
10+2+3 type graduation degree required
24th January 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Want to do MCA from regular college after B.SC IT from SMU .Will I eligible to get admission in MCA in any regular college after my bachelor from distance learning?
NITSH KUMAR MISHRA
4th February 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

can we do mca after bsc(it) and how much marks i will have to secure to get to get eligible for mca entarance exam
11th February 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mca in smu after B.Sc(from TSK college2011). may you tell me please the fee structure and % at degree level?
17th March 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i m doning bscIT in NIIT n pasng my 12th widout math n completd 2 n 3 degre plz tel me i m able or not 4 mca n also tel me some best mca collegs in assam
18th March 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

helo sir i m doing B.Sc(IT) in NIIT plz tel me wil i able to get admitn in MCA in regulr colege? thanks
14th April 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir m doing BCA from KANPUR UNIVERSITY..what should i do after BCA?? MCA or MBA??? my programing skill is nt very gud :(
4th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Plz List out the colleges offering Lateral Entry for MCA...in Tamil Nadu.
20th May 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bscit in niit . i had math in 12th but marks is not good. how much marks & which exams are requre to go for u.s.a with mca & a good job.
4th October 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

can bsc it from niit certificate is valid for govt jobs
24th September 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

SIR I'AM PLUS TWO STUDENT CAN I JOIN NIIT AFTER PLUS TWO
19th December 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am want do mca in govt college
so...how much persentage in cet entrax exam

for apply govt college
19th December 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am want do mca in govt college
so...how much persentage in cet entrax exam

for apply govt college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?