1st June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology in government and private colleges?

tell me about the fees of b.tec in biotechnology in government and private colleges .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the monthly fees of medical college? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff list of all government colleges for Biotechnology?
  3. Fee structure for B.Tech in top 25 engineering colleges in Mumbai including government and private institutes?
  4. Fee structure of government and private colleges for BPT course?
  5. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  7. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?
  9. When is the B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure in government and private colleges
  10. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  11. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  12. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  14. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  15. Government and private medical colleges with their fee structure?
  16. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  17. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  18. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges?
7th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology in government and private colleges?

Is it possible to get private college in delhi after scoring 60% in bihar board.
30th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology in government and private colleges?

Fee structure of btech in govt institute
4th June 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee structure of government collage of biotech in lucknow immediately plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?