15th January 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for degree music course?

i want to know about the fee structure for the degree music courses?

10th October 2012, 04:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure for degree music course?

You need to specify for which degree course in music are you seeking the fees for. There are different organization and music schools which have different fees structure according to the infrastructure provided and according to the classes you are given from the pundits of music and great singers of the nation in their respective genre.

Moreover, music courses can be vocal or instrumental and accordingly the fees are different as well.

Kindly provide the details that for which discipline of the course are you seeking the fees structure and also provide your entire learning experience in music if you have any for precise information. You must know that such sensitive information where a person's future is in stake cannot be provided on mere self assumption.
10th October 2012, 04:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

You need to specify for which degree course in music are you seeking the fees for. There are different organization and music schools which have different fees structure according to the infrastructure provided and according to the classes you are given from the pundits of music and great singers of the nation in their respective genre.

Moreover, music courses can be vocal or instrumental and accordingly the fees are different as well.

Kindly provide the details that for which discipline of the course are you seeking the fees structure and also provide your entire learning experience in music if you have any for precise information. You must know that such sensitive information where a person's future is in stake cannot be provided on mere self assumption.
13th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become a singer so can i take ba with music? hostal fees mess charges and educational fees conselt me. i have 71% in 12 class with pcm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?