22nd August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?

i want to take admission for m.com in mumbai university so tell me the procedure for the admission and the document needed and the fees

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
  2. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  3. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  4. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. What is the fee structure in Agricultural College? What are the documents needed for admission?
  9. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  12. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  15. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  16. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai? -- [New]
17th December 2011, 07:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?

To pursue M.com course you have to complete your B.com with good percentage from a recognised college .The duration of the M.Com Degree course is of two years.
Fees for the Part I is near about Rs. 5,300/- for General Category and Rs.120/- Fees for the Reserved Category : (Only for those who are eligible and wish to apply for Freeship/Scholarship Scheme).The Original Certificates and attested Copies along with a passport size photograph will be required while admission. For more details you can log in to University web site www.mu.ac.in .
20th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?

sir please tell me last date of addmission for m.com part-1 2011-2012
16th May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me last date of addmission for m com part 12013-14
18th June 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is last date for mcom online addmission in mumbai university
18th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to take admission in m.com at mumbai university, when will the admissions start and could you guide me the process for the same
29th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to take admission in m.com at mumbai university, when will the admissions start & last date and could you guide me the process for the same
1st July 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i want also know the admission what is the last date of the admission of the mcom
28th July 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com hons in 2009 with 80% marks in between i am pursuing llb and cs i can i know enrol for m.com
whether i go for regular or correspondence

m.com from delhi university or from mumbai university?
28th July 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com hons in 2009 with 80% marks in between i am pursuing llb and cs i can i know enrol for m.com
whether i go for regular or correspondence

m.com from delhi university or from mumbai university?
22nd August 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for mcom and soft copy of document is required or not
4th October 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

M.COM admission are still open
19th October 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission now for mcom???
9th February 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

please let me know whether Mumbai university has started LL.M. course through distance mode for the year 2014-15 . what is the fee structure
[email protected]
27th July 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

want to take admission for m.com in mumbai university. so can i know that form will b submited you by online or else we have to take the form from mumbai university in kalina?
what is the fees structure? what is the last date for admission? want to do corresponse.
31st August 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I already took admission in 2009-10 for M COM Part 2 but unfortunately I failed & as per IDOL rules and regulation admission must be valid for 5 years.My question to u dat am I eligible for M com part 2 in 2014-15?
15th May 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have already taken admission on 2011 on m.com.. but for some reason I was unable to continue it.... know again I want to take admission on m.com, so what is the procedure for that?
30th September 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, How much percentage is required to take admission in M. Com part 2, IDOL?
I have passed my M. Com part 1 but now when I am applying for part 2, it's showing not eligible error.
Please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?