17th June 2011, 07:45 PM
alka78

Fee structure for full time course or correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?

i want to know about fee structure for full course for coresspondance b.ed in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
  6. List of colleges in Mumbai for full time Diploma course in Finance? -- [New]
  7. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  8. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  9. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  10. What is the fee structure of MCA correspondence course?
  11. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  15. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  16. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  17. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  18. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
17th October 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for full time course or correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?

I want to go for correspondence cours for BED please guide me for the same.

Amina-
Cell No. 919322642230
Mail- [email protected]
31st December 2011, 04:09 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for full time course or correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?

hai frnd fee structure of b.ed
a. govt /govt aided colleges of education Rs.10,000/-
b.Self financing colleges Rs.38,500/-
c. Ch Devi LAl University sira Rs.15,000/-
d. BPS mahila college of education Rs.13,950/-
NOte:
in addition to the above fee already prescribed by the state fee committee
a.development funr Rs.2500/-
b.registration fee Rs.1000/-
c.examination fee Rs300/-
d.Dr RK foundation Fee Rs.35/-
e.sports fee Rs.22/-
f.nss fee Rs.3/-
mtotale fee of other Rs.3900/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?