16th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

hai, please tell me fees structure of govt seats in govt medicalcollege of karnataka. what should be my ranking to get govt seat in govt and private college of karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  6. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  9. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  10. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  11. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  12. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges? -- [New]
  14. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  15. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  17. Could I get government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 1858? Previous years cutoff in government medical colleges?
  18. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
7th July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

fee structure of government college for mds in karnataka
6th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fee-structure-government-seats-government-medical-colleges-karnataka-what-should-my-ranking-get-government-seat-government-private-colleges-karnataka-123126.html#ixzz1x1FRDfnB
14th May 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

what ranking is needed in K-CET to get MBBS seats in govt colleges under rural quota?
28th May 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED IN CET MEDICAL RANKING IS 1182 , WHETHER I SHALL GET GOVT. SEAT IN MEDICAL COLLGES
20th November 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and rankings to get government seat in ms
c nursing
1st April 2014, 09:42 PM

hai, please tell me fees structure of govt seats in govt medicalcollege of karnataka. what should be my ranking to get govt seat in govt and private college of karnataka.[/QUOTE]
29th May 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What should be the ranking in kcet to get a medical seat in government college
4th June 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i have got 4103 in medical. can i get govt medical college in karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?