16th April 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?

hai, please tell me fees structure of govt seats in govt medicalcollege of karnataka. what should be my ranking to get govt seat in govt and private college of karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  5. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  6. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  7. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  8. How much minimum KCET ranking is required to obtain a good government medical seat in Karnataka? How much donation is required? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  10. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  11. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  13. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  14. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  15. How to change dental college to do internships?
  16. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  18. Will I get a seat in government medical college in Karnataka after scoring 8589? I have SCG quota
20th July 2011, 07:36 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?

the govt fees for mbbs ranges from 40000-70000 per year in nearby all govt medical colleges

the private medical colleges are under comedk and you have to attend comedk exam

to get into a mbbs seat you have to be in 1200 rank

the per annum fees is 325000rs

to get a bds seat you have to be in 2700 ranks in exam

the per annum fees is 225000 rs

the list of member institutes and more details of private medical colleges are given in

www.comedk.org

bye
26th January 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?

Sir iam Suresh basicaly iam studing electrical engg but I interest to ...vetarnary field but I dont no how to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?