8th November 2011, 03:35 PM
NABIN GAUTAM

Fee structure for MBA? How can I apply for it if I am from Nepal?

what is the total fee structure for MBA and i m from NEPAL and how can i apply for it

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  2. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  3. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  4. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
  5. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  6. What is the fee structure in UCMS Nepal for Indians? Which are the good colleges?
  7. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  8. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  11. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  12. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  13. Can I continue IPCC from Delhi? What is the fee for CPT in installment?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  15. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?
8th November 2011, 05:08 PM
sivapriya.s

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA? How can I apply for it if I am from Nepal?

AS your from Nepal,first of all you have to choose the University where would you like to study..
If you like to do in correspondence means i can help you,as I'm doing my MBA through distance in Chennai.
MBA first year fees will be 8400 rupees apart from that you have to pay examination fees i.e 400 per paper totally 10 papers per year.
second year 8350,then the same examination fees +25 for application and 25 for statement of marks.
you have any doubts you can contact me at [email protected]
8th November 2011, 05:51 PM
kanchi nepali

i am from nepali how can i apply for mba
8th November 2011, 05:53 PM
kanchi nepali

how can i apply for mba?
12th September 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba in nepal..how much total fee mba course in nepal ?
28th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm from bbs so can i get admisson for mba??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?