5th June 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?

Can you please tell me the fee structure in top mbbs private college and what process ofadmission

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  4. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  5. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  7. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  8. Fee structure for private MBBS medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  12. Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?
  13. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  15. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  16. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
  18. Fee structure of Private Medical Colleges for MBBS?
12th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?

fee structure of MBBS PRIVATE COLLEGE IN UP
14th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?

if i have 124 marks in asso-cet and am belonging open category, then can i get admition in any private mbbs college and what will be its fee for me?
16th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me the fee structure in top mbbs private college and what process of admission
18th June 2011, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

total fee in private MBBS colleges in panjab
23rd June 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to pursue m.b.b.s in pvt clg of up only with low fee structure.kindly guide
25th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

fees structure of medical mbbs college in maharastra and give the list of cheepest college i maharastra?
27th June 2011, 09:12 PM
shwetank manjul

fee structure of private medical colleges in up
28th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

fe structure of private medical college in maharastra ?
3rd July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in private medical of u.p $ uttrakhand.....>>> is talking admission in college of these states is a good oppurtinty....>>>
4th July 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my bhms course i want study in mbbs in external.any chance to study mbbs course pls reply
12th July 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

can preffer me any cheapest mesical college in bihar
18th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

what would be the min fee required for studying in government medical mbbs college?????????????
24th July 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of class 10 and belong to a poor family with general cast. How could i join the mbbs collage.
6th August 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Low Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?

message do my id [email protected] and my mobile number is 09936201308
3rd October 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am very confuse. Bcz ihave to take single atamp in pmt.but i have dosenot achive posion in mbbs. I want to take admission in mbbs. Kindly inform me fee structure of private mbbs collages.
3rd December 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to MBBS admission in this college .when admission is open please inform me about admission.my E-mail is [email protected]
29th December 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

i want fees stucture in karnatak and kerala
29th January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir plese tell me kya uttarakhand ka rahne vala student cpmt exam de sakta hai?
3rd March 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of pvt medical college in Karnataka with hostel fee and which is the best pvt medical college in the state specially in Bangalore.
10th March 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i am of s.c category and wana information about fee of m.b.b.s college
3rd April 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i wants the admission for MBBS what is the fee for this?
13th April 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanna knw the fee structure of pvt clgs in southindia
14th April 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee structure for mbbs in private medical in mumbai for general and management
30th April 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want the list of top MBBS colleges in India where i don't have to under go entrance test.
10th July 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir mbbs ke private medical college ki counseling kab hogi upcpmt kr throgh
1st December 2012, 04:30 PM

Wink Re: Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?

if i want to take admission in private mbbs colleges and i am belonging open category, then can i get admition in any private mbbs college and what will be its fee for me?
15th March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetank manjul View Post
fee structure of private medical colleges in up
Respected sir, i want's the admission for mbbs what is the fee for this?
23rd July 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Fee structure of MBBS private medical college jolly grant Dehradun uttrakhand? What is the procedure for admission?

Can you please tell me the fee structure in jolly grant mbbs private college and what process of admission[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?