15th August 2011, 12:48 PM
pushpagupta

Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?

i want to join mbbs course and i want to know what is fee of private medical colleges for mbbs in banglore

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  3. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  5. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  6. Fee structure for private MBBS medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  9. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  10. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Fee structure of Private Medical Colleges for MBBS?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  13. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses?
  15. Criteria and fee structure for MBBS course in private medical college? -- [New]
  16. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  17. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges?
15th August 2011, 05:22 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?

Fee Structure For medical colleges,

Example

For Karnataka Medical Colleges:-

40 per cent of the seats will come under the government (CET) quota,

while 60 per cent of seats will come under the COMED-K/management quota.

Medical seats will be charged fee of Rs 42,000 under the government quota, and Rs 3.25 lakh under the management quota. Last year, the seat-sharing ratio was 42:58.

Dental colleges will part 20 per cent of their seats to the government (CET) quota leaving 80 per cent of seats under COMED-K/management quota.

Dental seats will be charged a fee of Rs 32,000 under CET and Rs 2.3 lakh under the management quota.

More Information (Read an Article)
15th August 2011, 05:55 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?

hi dear
Medical fee structure is very high than others
if you get seat in government then your fee is lower than private
if you get a seat in private college then your fee is high .
i provide you a fee Sample of Medical college:-

10th September 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?

my dother pass 10 2 in 2011 &got marks chemistry theary43 &practel 34,physics theary40&p5ractel 32,biologytheary35&practel34,english 64%.i want to get addmission in fist year m b b s what can i do?
27th October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

fee structure per year for mbbs in bangalore colleges
27th October 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

donation in top colleges in karnataka for medicine
7th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

may i know the no of seats alloted of ex servicemen quota in all india medical entrance counselling?
26th December 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me whether maharashtra students can apply for karnataka cet or comedk uget?
26th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

MAY I KNOW HOW MUCH IS THE FEE FOR COMPLETE MBBS
3rd February 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir What is the Fee Structure Admission 1 yr 2 nd yr 3rd yr 4th yr
13th February 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure of MBBS
16th March 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Fees in st johns medical college Bangalore
9th April 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW MBBS FEES DIFFERENT COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
30th April 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

top medical colleges of karnataka along with their websites
23rd May 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for full term mbbs course
30th May 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the total amount of fee to be paid for MBBS course and mode
of payment ?
13th June 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

why there is a lot of fee structure for mbbs admission?
5th July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 163 percentile score in neet ug and have passed 12th by securing 70% in pcb. can i get admission in bangalore or karnataka medical (mbbs) college
16th January 2014, 01:20 AM
md irfan iraqui

i want to join mbbs course and i want to know what is fee of private medical colleges for mbbs in banglore
22nd November 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

I'm from rajasthan I want to gat add mission for my son in mbbs without or lowest doneson plus. Advise me
My no.9694779780
26th January 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to join privat mbbs college how much admission fee I have to pay for joining mbbs
6th May 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know the Fee structure in different MBBS colleges in Bangalore
14th May 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Management quota fees RS.28.4 LAKH FOR MBBS 5.5 YEARS.I AM EXPECTING NEET MARK ABOVE 200.I Want to join mbbs in Karnataka as per the above .is it possible ?
Pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?