16th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which field can I choose in diploma after scoring 92% in SSC exam?

I got 92% in s.s.c exam.so, tell me in details that which field i choose in diploma.or i choose 12th exam.

31st July 2012, 02:04 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which field can I choose in diploma after scoring 92% in SSC exam?

~~~Field in diploma~~~

Hai frend you have quite impresive score that you can manage to get any of the coarse in diploma. Heare I mension some wellknown branch in diploma.

1 Mechanical.
This is the highely chosen stream also known as mother of all stream. There is a fact that every onesay about it is, "it is un effected by resecesion".

2 Electrical.
It has more similar situational caracter as that of mechanical. It involves study of motore, grid, generater and other electrical equipments.

3 Computer.
This is the highly paid stream. It involves study of computer based application and softwear.

4 Electronic.
It is comited to the study of electronic devices and its components like TV, radio, phone and mathod of signaling.

5 Civil.
This stream involves design and devlopment of big static structures like building, breadge, road etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?