31st October 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer

I searched in internet regarding the correspondence courses, i want to know the details regarding the courses of B.E in details. My cousin wants to do B.E through correspondence, he completed his Diploma and working now as a site engineer. will you please send me details regarding the courses offered in your university and the procedure how to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  3. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  5. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  6. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  8. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  9. How to take admission for mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  11. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  12. Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?
  13. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  14. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  15. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  16. Details of colleges in Ahmedabad for admission in Diploma C to D batch? -- [New]
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence mode?
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
7th June 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer

I wan to do m com regular in 2014 plz will you giv me information about enterance of m com
17th July 2014, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer

I want to know the details regarding the courses of B.E in details. I wants to do B.E through correspondence, I have completed the Diploma and working now as a executive. will you please send me details regarding the courses offered in your university, yeraly fees and the procedure how to apply.
17th June 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 years old diploma holder (1989-1992) presently working as Technical Superintendent in Government co-operative sector. Now I am planning to do correspondence course B Tech In mechanical Engineering. can you advice me on this????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?