31st May 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which field to choose in BSc after scoring 81% in science? What is the scope in this field?

please tell me the field in which i shud do bsc??
i hav got 81 % in sceince
please tell the scope of that field which you will tell....

22nd October 2011, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field to choose in BSc after scoring 81% in science? What is the scope in this field?

You have different options after B.Sc. You can choose the M.Sc course. You have also options of MBA. You need to attend the MAT/CAT exam to secure admission to the MBA course. You have also option for the Government jobs by appearing the PSU exams. You can also apply for the bank jobs.
17th December 2011, 06:47 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Which field to choose in BSc after scoring 81% in science? What is the scope in this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the field in which i shud do bsc??
i hav got 81 % in sceince
please tell the scope of that field which you will tell....
you got very good percentage in bsc . so you can do m.sci (hons) further or you can also apply for govt job . or there is additional course that you can . like mba .
best wishes http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
10th May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field to choose in BSc after scoring 81% in science? What is the scope in this field?

How can i apply BSc microbiology?
3rd July 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc computer science with subjects microbiology chemistry and computers I would like to do IT in US so can I do it n wat will b jobs n profile in IT companies
16th August 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm very confused about my careear bcz i study a lot of people questions about MCA and Bsc please tell me which is the best about my careear and much benificial for mr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?