12th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?

Hello sir,
I am student of 6th trimester and willing to do summer training in ece company for 2 months so kindly tell me how to apply for summer training and also suggest me the best ece companies for training my email id is "[email protected]"

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  2. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  3. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  4. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  5. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  6. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  7. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  8. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  9. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  10. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  11. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  12. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  13. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  14. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
  15. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  16. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  17. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  18. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2015, 03:27 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am student of 6th trimester and willing to do summer training in ece company for 2 months so kindly tell me how to apply for summer training and also suggest me the best ece companies for training my email id is "[email protected]"
To apply for the Summer training or the Internship program you need to follow the following procedure :

1. You need to prepare the training letter from your Institute or the organization.
2. then you have to make the NOC letter from the organization stating that they don't have any objection with your Training int heir Institute,\.
3. You need to prepare your resume and all the official document.
4. You need to send one copy of all the document to the concerned organization.
5. After the selection of your Document. you will be called for the interview.
15th July 2015, 04:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?

You simply have to contact with the HR of the company for getting training in any of the company.

You simply have to prepare a resume for the training.

Submit it along with the NOC from your college.

If they approve your application then you can start your training.

You can apply for the summer training in following companies :

--> Indian Engineering Service (IES),

--> Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL),

--> Indian Railways,

--> Indus tan Aeronautics Limited (ISRO),

--> Intel, Samsung Electronics,

--> LG Electronics, Nokia,

--> Nvdia,

--> Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC),

--> Philips Semiconductors,

--> Power Sector (NTPC / NHPC Ltd.),

--> Semiconductor, Chip Design-Industries (Motorola , IBM, HP, STM, Philips, IT etc),

--> Software Industries (ALL MNC’S) (HAL),

--> Sony,

--> Steel Authority of Indian Limited (SAIL),
20th July 2015, 11:03 AM
pointer01

Companies provide Industrial training for maximum 4 weeks only.Here are the some list of companies where you can apply for the Industrial training are-

1-RDSO.
2-NTPC.
3-Indian Railway.
4-TCS.
5-BSNL.
6-Doordarshan.

Before you contact to any one of these company you need to have the training letter from your college in order to getting training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?