2nd May 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

In which field can I go for after completing 12th with Biology?

In which which field i can go after completing 12th with biology ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  2. In which field can I go for after completing 12th with Biology?
  3. Qualification required to join biology field like health dietitian course? I have completing my 12th in science stream
  4. Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?
  5. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
  6. What should I do after passing 12th to join Biology? Should I take admission in medical field or in drawing?
  7. Which field should I choose after passing 12th
  8. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  9. What should I do after completing 12th biology
  10. What are the various UG courses after completing 12th with Biology and Maths?
  11. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  12. Can I take biotechnology after completing commerce and biology in 11th and 12th
  13. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  14. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the career in biology without Maths subject in HSC? Is there any scope in Biology field?
  16. What should I do after completing 12th std? I've got 1132 marks and I belong to Biology group
  17. Can I take admission in B.Tech after completing 12th with biology
  18. Will I get admission in BCA after completing 12th Biology? -- [New]
3rd May 2013, 06:05 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which field can I go for after completing 12th with Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which which field i can go after completing 12th with biology ?
HI!
After passing 12th with biology stream you have may option like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.A.M.S
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.Sc Nursing
> B.Sc Agriculture
> B.B.A
> B.C.A
> Hotel Management
> Law
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?